This may be my favorite makeup I've ever done.
Dear @liverpoolglasgow, thank you for yet again being inspiring. Makeupbyerinnina also did a teal look on instagram that inspired this look a few weeks ago. Basically, I love deep jewel tones like this teal color, and these ladies helped me bring a manifestation of that to the surface.
I used the Sleek iDivine Ultra Matte V2 palette, just the teal, and some navy to deepen the crease.
I have to say, I'm pretty proud of my destroyed Red Cherry 43 lashes holding up for this long. I should have trashed them like 5 wears ago!
- Nyx Photo-Loving Anti Redness Primer
- Revlon Colorstay in Ivory (for normal/dry skin)
- Nyx Taupe blush
- UD Primer Potion
- Sleek iDivine Ultra Matte V2 palette (teal and navy)
- Anastasia Dipbrow (Ebony/Auburn)
- Red Cherry Lashes #43
- Maybelline Colossal Lash waterproof mascara (yellow tube)
- Revlon Matte Balm in Shameless
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Note: this lip color I got by mixing those two products is pretty much the same as Mac Smoked Purple, which I definitely have. Not sure what I was thinking.
Thanks for viewing, and follow my blog with Bloglovin!
Derp face, out.