It's exactly what it sounds like.
I haven't been feeling well the past week, so I haven't felt like I wanted to put a lot of creative energy (or any energy) into anything. But, that doesn't work out for long, usually.
When I sat down to do this look, I honestly started with the thought that I would do the actual classic black winged liner and red lip, since it's been forever since I've done it. But I just couldn't do it. It wasn't inspiring to me. This was!
|Makeup Geek gel liner in Poison|
|gel liner set with Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Bitten|
I don't know if it's the cold front or my not feeling well, but my skin is REALLY dry right now, and I overdid the concealer on my nose.
|Nyx Slim Lip Pencil in Blackberry with Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean on top|
Thanks for viewing, and follow my blog with Bloglovin!
used the Wayne Goss method
- Nyx Green color correcting primer
- Ben Nye setting powder
- Revlon Colourstay (oily/combo) in Ivory
- Hard Candy Glamoflague concealer (I do not know how to spell that btw)
- Nyx Taupe Blush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Nyx Milk
- Nyx Taupe blush
- UD Naked 3 - Strange, Factory, Darkside
- Makeup Geek gel liner in Poison
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Bitten (to set liner)
- Red Cherry Lashes #43
- ELF Brow Kit in Dark
- MUFE No. 162 eyeshadow (brows)
- Dark brown and black eyeshadows from Nude'Tude for brows
- Nyx Slim Lip Pencil in Blackberry
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Here I am trying to figure out the damn tripod height.
Here I am making this face.
Derp face, out.