I finally made a video tutorial for this smoky eye I did almost 3 weeks ago! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING FOR 3 WEEKS?
I honestly have been doing actual stuff. There's something very important coming up with my job, so I haven't felt like I can take the time away to make a video recently. I'm not an expert at these, so it still takes me a bit of time!
But, I finally had some time in between projects to sit down and film, so here it is! Apologies for the graininess. It was raining as I was filming, so the lighting wasn't quite as stellar as it could have been.
I hope you enjoy, and if you have any other questions or requests, leave me a comment!
And I don't have a derp face to end this post because there are plenty of derps to go around at the end of the video.
The products in the original look vary just slightly from what I used in the video. Here they are:
- Nyx Photo Loving Anti-Redness Primer
- Revlon Colorstay for Dry/Normal skin in Ivory
- Nyx blush in Taupe
- ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- UD Naked 3: Strange & Nooner
- MUFE eyeshadow No. 162 (brows and eyes)
- TheBalm Nude'Tude: Sleek & Serious
- ELF Cream Eyeliner
- Nyx Doll Eyes Mascara
- Ardell Lashes #105
- Nyx Matte Lipstick in Spirit
Thanks for viewing, and follow my blog with Bloglovin!