I've always thought there was something chic and glamorous about people who had awesome lower lids that could be contoured and played up. It has that I-woke-up-with-this-badass-smoky-eye-because-I-don't-give-a-damn-and-still-always-look-awesome quality to it, know what I mean?
Well, anyway, I dig undereye bag contour. I've seen it around instagram lately, particularly Samantha Ravndhal's instagram, and I decided to try to really make it happen for myself.
I really like how it turned out!
A twitter follower alerted me to the fact that this is in fact a Korean beauty trend called "aegyo sal".
Who started the trend where you dye your roots and get it all over yourself then say "fuck it" and put on a lip color to match your hair dye halo?
Because I'm on board with that too.
- Mac Face & Body in C1, N1, and White
- Ben Nye translucent powder
- Boots Radiance Balm
- Nyx blush in Taupe
- Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma eyeshadow (highlight)
- NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
- Anastasia Dipbrown in Chocolate
- Benefit Gimme Brow in medium/dark
- Sonia Kashuk Matte Neutrals palette
- Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma
- Makeup Geek gel liner in Immortal
- Red Cherry Lashes #510
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp (this looks much more yellow-based in better lighting, more coral, less true pink)