I did a super bright look inspired by @alyssamarieartisty on instagram!
I did a little get ready with me video for it too. As always, it has timestamps so you can skip around to different parts of the video according to which products you want to see being used, etc.
- Mac Face & Body in C1, N1, and White
- Benefit High Beam
- OCC Creme Color Concentrate in John Doe
- Ben Nye translucent powder
- Nyx blush in Taupe
- NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
- Anastasia Dipbrown in Chocolate/Makeup Geek Gel liner in Poison (brows)
- Sleek Makeup Sunset Palette
- Sleek Makeup ultra matte darks (beige)
- Makeup Geek Bitten
- Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean
- Urban Decay Electric Palette - Slowburn
- Urban Decay Electric Palette - Fringe
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Urban Decay Electric Palette - Thrash
- Red Cherry Lashes in WSP with chunks of 102s on top
- LA Splash Lip Couture in Ghoulish
And here's how I feel about the audio quality in the video...
I was way too far away. Thanks for viewing!